Weather tightness Visual Assessment Report (POA) – Let our experts examine your house and you’ll get a building inspection report telling you about its condition and any issues you should be aware of before buying - Your home is your biggest asset
Auckland Pre Purchase House Inspections - Banks - Lending Institutes - Brokers - Lawyers
You don't need to panic, but you do need to test
There are two main types of test employed for property methamphetamine testing. Both types are designed to determine the presence or level of methamphetamine residue in a given sample area, usually 100cm². Both tests are relevant and have a legitimate place in forensic science provided they are used correctly and samples are taken in accordance with good scientific practice. Your local tester is trained to discuss the appropriate test with you so that you are informed of the strengths and limitations of each.
This is a full website that will be accessed by Real-Estate Agents only
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Pre-Purchase House Inspection & Report? Why do I need one?
How and why is a Pre-Purchase Inspection conducted
- All houses have the potential to leak depending on their build and the climate conditions
- An initial visual evaluation is done on the property at first glance
- What is the pitch of the roof – How is water diverted from the roof – What is the condition?
- What cladding materials are used – How are they fixed – What is the risk of the cladding system and what condition is the cladding in – What is the height between the cladding and the ground?
- What style of joinery is used –How are the windows flashed and junction joints sealed?
- Are the penetrations –junctions-capillary breaks-Mechanical flashings all water tight?
- We then use the design principles - 4 D’s to access the risk
- D1 – Deflection -Check claddings and flashings for deflection (Aimed to keep water out)
- D2 – Check for drainage paths to the outside if water gets inside the building envelope
- D3 - Drying and diffusion through the walls and ventilation
- D4 – Durable materials for the conditions (How they work)
Deflection is achieved through a number of ways to protect the dwelling from water ingress issues
Once we have established the risks we will check the entire dwelling from the roof to the subfloor leaving no stone unturned